- Jules Verne & Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Pony in William Morris' Kitchen
- Icelandic Horse Books
- Icelandic Breeding Standards
- Best of Blessi Stories
- Is this trotty, pacey or clear tolt or rack
- MCOA Hereditary Eye Defect in Silver Dapples
- Bone Spavin in the Icelandic Horse
- Velkomin, Bienvenu--How to translate Blessiblog
- MtDNA Origins of the Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Horse Twins--A Wonderful and Cautionary Tale
- Using World Fengur
Monday, March 31, 2014
Blessi and his camel hair coat
I didn't have quite enough of the camel hair so I used some burgundy melton wool which gives the coat a kind of a harlequin effect. How do you like the bellywarmer?
The pattern is from www.suitability.com. I used tailor's chalk to make sure the curve of the back and the darts were custom fitted to Blessi. And the embroidery was done by Monograms By Coleta of Silverdale, WA. She did a fantastic job!