- Jules Verne & Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Pony in William Morris' Kitchen
- Icelandic Horse Books
- Icelandic Breeding Standards
- Best of Blessi Stories
- Is this trotty, pacey or clear tolt or rack
- MCOA Hereditary Eye Defect in Silver Dapples
- Bone Spavin in the Icelandic Horse
- Velkomin, Bienvenu--How to translate Blessiblog
- MtDNA Origins of the Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Horse Twins--A Wonderful and Cautionary Tale
- Using World Fengur
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Tim Flach has traveled around the world to photograph horses in some of the most exotic settings in the world to work on his Equus project. Take a look at this photo of Icelandic horses running through an Icelandic lagoon (I can't show you the photo itself because of copyright but it is well worth it to click on the link.
And here is a short video explaining how Tim Flack set up that shot.