- Megi spjót þitt í mark fara, örvar þínar beint fl júga, og sverð þitt góðu biti halda.
- May your spear hit your target, your arrows fly straight, and your sword stay sharp.
- Jules Verne & Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Pony in William Morris' Kitchen
- Icelandic Horse Books
- Icelandic Breeding Standards
- Gaits of the Icelandic Horse
- Fun Facts--Icelandic Horse
- Best of Blessi Stories
- Fun Facts-Blessi
- Is this trotty, pacey or clear tolt or rack
- MCOA Hereditary Eye Defect in Silver Dapples
- Bone Spavin in the Icelandic Horse
- Velkomin, Bienvenu--How to translate Blessiblog
- MtDNA Origins of the Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Horse Twins--A Wonderful and Cautionary Tale
Thursday, September 3, 2015
Our New Motto
I was doing some research on the history of Icelandic horses in Ballard WA (essentially there isn't any), when I came across this wonderful expression.
I have no idea if it is period or not, but I am adopting it for Blessi and me. We need all the help we can get in medieval equestrian games.