Saturday, January 12, 2019

Blessi and the Bags of Bedding Pellets

During my visit with Blessi today, I took advantage of some industrial sized excavators and back hoes to walk Blessi past these obstacles. No problem. Without any hesitation, he walked up to each, touched the tires, walked with head down around each of them.

Guess what caused the hold up? One of the boarders was unloading sacks of bedding pellets.
As I walked Blessi by, he froze about four feet away and refused to walk past the van. He gave me this look of enthrallment. "They might be bags of oats? Horse treats? Dog food is OK too? Pleeeese can I open these bags."

The family dog was hanging over the back seat also. And I have to admit it is exceeding weird to explain to the young boarder why you would like permission to take a photo of the back of her van.

No comments: