- Jules Verne & Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Pony in William Morris' Kitchen
- Icelandic Horse Books
- Icelandic Breeding Standards
- Gaits of the Icelandic Horse
- Fun Facts--Icelandic Horse
- Best of Blessi Stories
- Fun Facts-Blessi
- Is this trotty, pacey or clear tolt or rack
- MCOA Hereditary Eye Defect in Silver Dapples
- Bone Spavin in the Icelandic Horse
- Velkomin, Bienvenu--How to translate Blessiblog
- MtDNA Origins of the Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Horse Twins--A Wonderful and Cautionary Tale
Friday, January 1, 2016
Tolting Treasure--Another Filly
Here is the stuffed pony that I made for the annual fundraiser for the Lower Puget Sound Dressage Club. This year, Vinda, a silver dapple filly, is going to represent my "breeding farm" Tolting Treasures. I love making these toys and getting to name them--all the fun of breeding and none of the risk.
Last year's colt brought in $150 in a bidding war. I hope Vinda does as well for the club.
Material: Fabric: wool, mohair, alpaca.
Inside Ears: leather suede.
Mane and Tail: Wool roving.
Eyes: Vintage glass -- 1920s maybe