Sunday, November 26, 2017

How an Invisible Rabbit Helped me see the pony in the Elevator

My latest posting on my blog "Writings to A Muse" is how techniques used in writing plays can help you write better fiction--or in my case non-fiction about the pony Algonquin owned by President Theodore Roosevelt's children.  Here's a link to the essay explaining how I wrote a mini play about Quentin Roosevelt taking Algonquin into the White House elevator to visit his sick brother.   Hum, I wonder if Blessi would like to play Algonquin in a Broadway musical?

https://pamelanolfwriting.blogspot.com/2017/11/how-invisible-rabbit-can-help-you-write.html

And for your viewing enjoyment here is Jimmy Stewart taking his six foot eight inch invisible rabbit Harvey out to the bar for martinis.

No comments: