|The Bad Cowgirls dressed up to audit the Buck Brannaman|
clinic--no horse hair on our clothes that day.
- Jules Verne & Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Pony in William Morris' Kitchen
- Icelandic Horse Books
- Icelandic Breeding Standards
- Gaits of the Icelandic Horse
- Fun Facts--Icelandic Horse
- Best of Blessi Stories
- Fun Facts-Blessi
- Is this trotty, pacey or clear tolt or rack
- MCOA Hereditary Eye Defect in Silver Dapples
- Bone Spavin in the Icelandic Horse
- Velkomin, Bienvenu--How to translate Blessiblog
- MtDNA Origins of the Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Horse Twins--A Wonderful and Cautionary Tale
- Using World Fengur
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
How to Identify Horse People
Here are ways you can identify horse people:
“They click or cluck to their kids when they want them to move.
Their nice clothes are the ones without horse hair on them.
They know why there is a yard of string on the end of a horse thermometer.
They have less wardrobe space than their horse.
They think nothing of eating a sandwich after mucking out a stall.
They are the ones stealing all the socks for tail bags.
They spend hundreds on a show, just to win a piece of ribbon.”