- Jules Verne & Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Pony in William Morris' Kitchen
- Icelandic Horse Books
- Icelandic Breeding Standards
- Best of Blessi Stories
- Is this trotty, pacey or clear tolt or rack
- MCOA Hereditary Eye Defect in Silver Dapples
- Bone Spavin in the Icelandic Horse
- Velkomin, Bienvenu--How to translate Blessiblog
- MtDNA Origins of the Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Horse Twins--A Wonderful and Cautionary Tale
- Using World Fengur
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Blessi Bling How To--My Grandmother's Garden Jacket
When it was finished, it reminded me of a field of spring grass. I happened to have some crocheted flowers that my grandmother made. I tacked them to the coat. I liked the result so much that I am not wearing the coat to the barn. I will have to make another one. If you decided not to add embellishments to the wrap, the entire thing can be made in one evening.
Of course Merci was very helpful during the process. She slept on the coat as I was tacking down the flowers.