Sunday, December 18, 2011

Flocked Icelandic Horses for Christmas

Just in time for Christmas....If you are looking for party favors or gifts for children over 5, these Derby Stable flocked Icelandic horses are adorable.  One is even tolting.  And you don't even have to be an Icey fan to appreciate them  Dollar Tree Stores are carrying them for, what else, $1 each.

My friend Deb made giant cupcakes for my birthday celebration and decorated them with these  cute little guys.  (Hint: wrap the legs in plastic so the icing doesn't ruin them and the flocking doesn't get into the icing.)
Deb made me these giant cupcakes for my birthday.
Here are the Bad Cowgirls--Pamela, Lora, Deb, and Gretchen.
I also gave a complete set to my 3 1/2 year old niece (to be played with under adult supervision).  MacKenzie adores them.  And I gave them Icelandic names--Blessi, Veigar (Blessi's registered name), and Miska.  I had to write them down since MacKenzie can't remember them.  My Mom has to look them up every few hours.

No comments: