- Jules Verne & Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Pony in William Morris' Kitchen
- Icelandic Horse Books
- Icelandic Breeding Standards
- Gaits of the Icelandic Horse
- Fun Facts--Icelandic Horse
- Best of Blessi Stories
- Fun Facts-Blessi
- Is this trotty, pacey or clear tolt or rack
- MCOA Hereditary Eye Defect in Silver Dapples
- Bone Spavin in the Icelandic Horse
- Velkomin, Bienvenu--How to translate Blessiblog
- MtDNA Origins of the Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Horse Twins--A Wonderful and Cautionary Tale
- Using World Fengur
Monday, January 7, 2013
The Great Blessi Give Away
So here are the rules. Just go through the past year's postings and make a comment on one or more posts. I will go through all the postings on the evening of January 9 and determine the "best" posting. Criteria will be most amusing, most thought provoking, best shared story of your horse, or whatever may takes my fancy that day.
On January 10 I will announce the winner and make arrangements to get your address to mail you the stuffed Blessi. And, yes, I will mail overseas. Unfortunately, I only have one stuffed Blessi to give away but it is the closest that I could come to cloning him. ;-)
And the winner is Chris--who not being able to leave a comment due to technology issues, emailed the following comment on the Blessi apple bobbing contest:
I bet I could beat you at apple bobbing.
Gizmo - Paso Fino, Woodside, Ca.
CONGRATULATIONS GIZMO AND CHRIS!!!!