- Jules Verne & Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Pony in William Morris' Kitchen
- Icelandic Horse Books
- Icelandic Breeding Standards
- Best of Blessi Stories
- Is this trotty, pacey or clear tolt or rack
- MCOA Hereditary Eye Defect in Silver Dapples
- Bone Spavin in the Icelandic Horse
- Velkomin, Bienvenu--How to translate Blessiblog
- MtDNA Origins of the Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Horse Twins--A Wonderful and Cautionary Tale
- Using World Fengur
Friday, January 16, 2015
Blessi and Jade
Blessi then investigates how her wheelchair works. It has a neat joystick that is about 4 inchs long and is positioned horizontally on the chair. Blessi was sure if he gripped it just so he could make the chair move (see photo below). He also tried to unpack Jade's backpack. And then tried to "read" the magazine that Jade's mother is holding.
One of the most touching moments of the weekend for me is when Jade met Svartbakur fra Holum owned by Karen Brotzman. The two of them gently touched foreheads and communed together for several minutes--sharing only those dreams that little girls and horses own.