- Jules Verne & Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Pony in William Morris' Kitchen
- Icelandic Horse Books
- Icelandic Breeding Standards
- Best of Blessi Stories
- Is this trotty, pacey or clear tolt or rack
- MCOA Hereditary Eye Defect in Silver Dapples
- Bone Spavin in the Icelandic Horse
- Velkomin, Bienvenu--How to translate Blessiblog
- MtDNA Origins of the Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Horse Twins--A Wonderful and Cautionary Tale
- Using World Fengur
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Merci and the Shoe Attack
I was changing a light bulb in my office so the step ladder was near the closet--the closet where I store all my dress shoes. Merci decided to leap from the ladder into the closet. She misjudged the stability of the shoes, bounced out of the closet along with some shoes, and tumbled to the floor. And to add insult to injury one last shoe fell on her head.
I was not able to film this event since it happened so quickly. However as Merci fell out of the closet, she created a cascade of shoes--almost a piece of art.