- Jules Verne & Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Pony in William Morris' Kitchen
- Icelandic Horse Books
- Icelandic Breeding Standards
- Best of Blessi Stories
- Is this trotty, pacey or clear tolt or rack
- MCOA Hereditary Eye Defect in Silver Dapples
- Bone Spavin in the Icelandic Horse
- Velkomin, Bienvenu--How to translate Blessiblog
- MtDNA Origins of the Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Horse Twins--A Wonderful and Cautionary Tale
- Using World Fengur
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
International Horse Agility--Starter Level
Below you will see one young handler take her Exmoor pony Penelope through the starter level of International Horse Agility. To compete in this international event, you submit your video for the course described that month, get your scores, and are ranked with the other participants that month. As you can see the basic equipment is quite easy to come up with at this level. Note that handler is doing a great job with the loose lead line. And I think she added in some extras like the umbrella during the hula hoop stand and the ball used later in the video.
However I wonder if any Icelandics have competed. And if the IHA is going to make us compete at the pony level rather than at the horse level?