- Jules Verne & Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Pony in William Morris' Kitchen
- Icelandic Horse Books
- Icelandic Breeding Standards
- Gaits of the Icelandic Horse
- Fun Facts--Icelandic Horse
- Best of Blessi Stories
- Fun Facts-Blessi
- Is this trotty, pacey or clear tolt or rack
- MCOA Hereditary Eye Defect in Silver Dapples
- Bone Spavin in the Icelandic Horse
- Velkomin, Bienvenu--How to translate Blessiblog
- MtDNA Origins of the Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Horse Twins--A Wonderful and Cautionary Tale
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
A horse walks into a police station and....
This is not the start of a bad joke.....Early one morning a horse walked into the Cheshire Constabulary Headquarters in Winsford, England. As he walked through the automatic doors, the horse startled an officer. A policeman escorted the horse back to his field located across from the police station. "Police Superintendent Peter Crowcroft released this statement: "We were somewhat saddled with our unexpected guest, who in the early hours of the morning quickly became the mane event of the night shift. ... At neigh point did the horse pose a risk to security."
Perhaps this horse, like Blessi, was just looking for some doughnuts.