- Jules Verne & Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Pony in William Morris' Kitchen
- Icelandic Horse Books
- Icelandic Breeding Standards
- Best of Blessi Stories
- Is this trotty, pacey or clear tolt or rack
- MCOA Hereditary Eye Defect in Silver Dapples
- Bone Spavin in the Icelandic Horse
- Velkomin, Bienvenu--How to translate Blessiblog
- MtDNA Origins of the Icelandic Horse
- Icelandic Horse Twins--A Wonderful and Cautionary Tale
- Using World Fengur
Thursday, October 2, 2014
What is Landsmót
Landsmot is the national Icelandic horse competition held in Iceland. Since no horses can enter Iceland, competition is limited (if one can say that about the national Icelandic horse competition) to horses in Iceland. Lansmot is held in even numbered years and the World Championships for Icelandic horses is held in Europe in add numbered years. And yes, the US has been sending both riders and horses to the WC for several years now.
Here is a link to information about the 2014 Landsmot.
I am not sure why the gentlemen are riding without shirts in the video below. Perhaps it was a bet.